LAST UPDATED: September 26, 2023
1. CUSTOM PACKAGING RESPECTS YOUR PRIVACY.
Hood Custom Packaging understands that your privacy is important. We want you to know what personal
collect about you, who we share your information with for a business purpose, and what rights you
have with respect to that information. We do not sell your personal information.
In this Privacy Notice, “We” and “our” refers to Hood Custom Packaging. “You” refers to you, an
individual. We do
not sell your personal information.
2. YOUR RIGHTS.
- You have the right to ask us to disclose the categories of your personal information that we
have collected, used and disclosed in the past 12 months.
- You have the right to ask us to disclose the specific pieces of your personal information that
we have collected, used and disclosed in the past 12 months.
- You have the right to ask us to delete personal information that we collect from you.
- You have the right to not to be denied goods or services or charged different prices just
because you have exercised your privacy rights.
3. HOW YOU CAN EXERCISE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS.
You may submit a request to know or a request to delete by calling toll free 855-605-6317, or by
completing the interactive web form accessible at www.custompackaging.com/contact-us/
4. YOUR IDENTITY.
Before we can respond to your request to know or delete personal information, we will verify your
identity. We will match pieces of personal information provided by you with personal information
maintained by us that we have determined are reliable. We may also require that you submit a signed
declaration under penalty of perjury stating that you are the individual whose personal information
is the subject of the request.
In some instances there is no reasonable method by which we can verify your identity. This is the
case, for example, when you visit our website without logging into your account. In that
circumstance, we collect your Internet Protocol address and information about your activity on our
website, but we do not associate this information with any named actual person or account.
5. SUBMITTING A REQUEST THROUGH SOMEONE ELSE.
California residents have the right to authorize another person to submit a request to know or to
delete personal information on their behalf. To have another person submit a request on your behalf,
you will need to provide us with written permission authorizing the other person to submit a request
to know or delete on your behalf. We will still verify your identity and will verify that you have
given your authority to another person.
6. INFORMATION WE HAVE COLLECTED ABOUT YOU IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS.
Depending on your activities with us, we may have collected the following categories of personal
information from you in the past 12 months:
7. WE DO NOT SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We have not sold and do not sell your personal information. We do not sell the personal information
of minors under 16 years of age.
8. TO OPT OUT OF OUR MAILING LIST.
You may opt out of our mailing list by contacting us at www.custompackging.com/contact-us/.
9. CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION.
If you have questions or concerns about our privacy policies and practices, you may contact us at